1. Innovation Contest 2020:
An Online Innovation Contest on the topic ‘Post Covid Solutions in Healthcare/ Business/ Education’ was held to bring out the innovative and novel ideas from students in the college.
2. Orientation Session on National Innovation and Startup Policy (NISP)
An Orientation Session on National Innovation and Startup Policy (NISP) was conducted on 02/02/21 by Mr.Tom Anto, Asst Professor, FISAT, Kerala via Google meet.
3. Orientation Session on National Education Policy (NEP)
An Orientation Session on National Education Policy (NEP)was held on 04/02/2021 by Dr. Mendus Jacob, Former Director of School of Applicable Mathematics, M.G. University and CEO & MD IPSR Group via Webex.
4. Virtual Entrepreneurship Development Training programme
Virtual Entrepreneurship Development Training programme on 1 and 2 March 2021 in association with ICT Academy of Kerala.
5. An Orientation Session by Innovation Ambassador
An Orientation Session by Innovation Ambassador on 30/06/2021 by Dr. Benny Joseph Thullisseril, Principal, ILAHIA College of Arts and Science Muvattupuzha via Google Meet.
6. Motivational Session
Motivational Session by Successful Ideators on 12/08/2021. Winners and finalists of Young Innovators Programme (YIP) 2019-2022 from our own college shared their experiences to the students.
7. Short video on Life of a Campus Entreprenueur
A short video on Life of a Campus Entreprenueur was created and as part of World Entrepreneur’s Day. Fathima Usman, Alumna MTCW shared her journey as a student Entrepreneur.
8. Product Launch Contest
A product launch contest was held during August 2021 to entice the entrepreneurial skills among the students.
9. Sherin T Abraham, Dr. Vinod V., Dr. Paulose Thomas, Dr. Rajani Jacob, Dr. Melvi Chandy and Ms. Serene Anna Sam have successfully completed the one-month Innovation Ambassador Training by MoE’s Innovation Cell during June 2021.