I Q A C
The IQAC being the academic facilitator, is constituted on the recommendations of the NAAC. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the institution. The committee meets at the beginning of the academic year and discusses and explores the possibilities for the improvement of the college towards academic excellence. The IQAC made a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of the College.
To make quality the defining element of higher education in India through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of higher education or units thereof, or specific academic programmes or projects;
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research in higher education institutions;
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher education;
- To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes, and
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
To promote the following core values among the HEIs of the country:
- Contributing to National Development
- Fostering Global Competencies among Students
- Inculcating a Value System among Students
- Promoting the Use of Technology
- Quest for Excellence
Functions of the IQAC
- The faculty members are called upon to do research leading to Ph.D and PDF by capitalising research assistance.
- The IQAC motivates the teachers to apply for minor and major research projects to embrace latest developments and bring in fruitful changes in society.
- IQAC makes periodical reviews of the teaching-learning process of the academic year and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Every year the Cell prepares and submits the AQAR.
- Self-appraisal of teachers is being prepared under the initiative of the IQAC to enable teachers to identify their strength and requirements for improvement.
- The Cell arranges orientation programmes to enhance the personal and professional quality of teachers
Academic Audit on 30 June 2015 and 1 July 2015
Exit Ceremony of Academic Audit on 1 July 2015